We never get tired of telling the story about scrawny 170 lb Royce Gracie tapping out big, muscular, scary ass bad boys, one after another at UFC 1, do we?
Jiu jitsu. Someone who’s never watched any MMA, they might guess at it being similar to Tai Chi, Karate, or Kung Fu.
But to those who know it, it is a secret weapon to turning the tides in a fight (or so we like to believe, anyway).
I’m blogging my jiu jitsu journey. Here’s some of the latest stuff I’ve been writing about:
- Blocking The Knee Off a Single Leg Takedown… Even With Broken Posture?
- Nasty armbar from closed guard courtesy of the Daisy Fresh boys
- The Importance of Having a Bulletproof Turtle Guard as a White Belt
- The Best BJJ Instructional DVD’s For White Belts To Focus On
- How Much Can A Jiu Jitsu Gi Shrink? How Much Shrinkage Should I Expect?
Unbiased BJJ gear reviews sent straight to your inbox! ?
Want the word on DVD’s I’ve enjoyed, and BJJ gear I’ve spent money on and got value from?